Marketing Manager (m/w)
Our client is an internationally successful and fast growing company that provides taylormade marketing programs in the B2B area to the industry. The clients are well known blue chip companies.
The success lies in the creativity of the ‘product’ paired with high class client management. In order to grow the business in all major European markets, our client is building up a German organization in Düsseldorf to locally manage the German business, which was successfully established out of the UK headquarters. In order to further build the business, we are searching for our client as soon as possible a strong and entrepreneurial
- Work with the Director of European Marketing to develop strategic and tactical marketing plans for acquisition and retention clients.
- Oversee implementation of all German marketing activities - responsibility for planning, delivery and evaluation of marketing and communications campaigns
- Complete responsibility for key German agency relationship management
- Liaise with internal and external organizations
- Responsible for the German marketing budget spend.
- Management of direct report(s)
- Communication with European and UK teams over best practice
- MBA/Graduate calibre
- 3-5 years professional background in marketing or agency roles
- High level of commercial experience and awareness
- Client Management experience
- Agency background desirable
- msrketing program background desirable
- Strong organisational, planning, decision-making and analytical skills
- People Management experience
- Excellent written and oral communications skills in German & English
- Strong presentation and relationship-building skills
- PC skills including Word, Excel and PowerPoint plus relational databases
Our client is offering a highly entrepreneurial environment to work in. The candidate needs to be able to self-manage him-/herself, make decisions under pressure and develop what is already a very fast growing business.
Are you the person we are looking for? If so, then we should get to know each other!
Pls. send your complete application documents, stating reference number B949, including your desired salary and earliest starting date via email to [email protected]. In case of upfront questions pls. call Mr. Schultz at 040/ 85 37 2226. Confidentiality is guaranteed.